Audit & Review Engagements
Timely and accurate financial reporting is what businesses and not-for-profit organizations require for decision-making purposes. Whether you’re a business owner, CEO, CFO, Controller or Board Member, Empire CPA can provide the guidance and services to assist with your financial reporting requirements. Connect with us to discuss whether an audit or review is something you should consider, and when.
Audit or Review? What does your business need?
Business owners and organizational leaders may require an audit or review if:
- They are planning for a new business venture
- They are seeking financing or require a financial statement for lenders
- They are planning for retirement or the sale of a business
- They need to meet a statutory or contractual requirement
- They need to establish monitoring procedures
Benefits of an Audit or Review
The benefits of an audit or review engagement differ depending on the circumstances. Some common benefits to consider that will provide a good return on your investment include:
- Increased financial integrity
- Negotiating leverage when financing or looking to improve financing terms with lenders
- Peace of mind for key business stakeholders
- Increased business value if intending to sell the business
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved shareholder relations
- Assessment of staff so that training can be provided if required
- Opportunities for cost savings
If you’d like to find out more about having your financial statements audited or reviewed – and whether this might benefit your organization, please get in touch with us.