Site logo

International Tax and Doing Business Outside Canada

March 7, 2019

We serve many clients that trade their products and services internationally. We find that most successful manufacturers are looking for new markets. Those new markets are often international markets.

And if you are doing business outside Canada, you may need help with:

  • T1134
  • T1135
  • Transfer pricing
  • T106
  • 1120 (US form)
  • W8BEN-E
  • Withholding tax
  • Withholding tax refunds

Our clients are primarily manufacturers that are looking to export their products out of or into Canada, or distributors who are assisting manufacturers with importing and exporting. Both types of clients have international tax issues to consider.

Canadian Business – Doing Business Internationally

If you would like more information on this topic, please contact a member of the Empire CPA team by filling out the contact form below.

Canadian and foreign tax laws are complex and have a tendency to change on a frequent basis. As such, the content published above is believed to be accurate as of the date of this post. Before implementing any tax planning, please seek professional advice from a qualified tax professional. Empire, Chartered Professional Accountants will not accept any liability for any tax ramifications that may result from acting based on the information contained above.

Share this post

Related posts